Re: Some vector games for sale...

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_istar.com>
Date: Tue Dec 02 1997 - 01:18:52 EST

Hi, Jeff(and all)!
What Battlezone parts are you looking for? I have four BZ's right now, 3
U/R's and the Cabaret. Have some control hardware and a bunch of boards.
Offers on games?
Lemmesee, I would like to get $395US for the Space Duel C/T (very good
monitor and cabinet. Of course the game works fine. Perhaps could be
converted to a Tempest?
As for the BZ Cabaret...Same price.
John :-#)#