Re: list update / test

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Wed Dec 03 1997 - 13:11:35 EST

On Tue, 2 Dec 1997 23:51:32 -0800 (PST), aek@spies.com (Al Kossow)
wrote:

>I fixed a bunch of little things that were broken in
>the mail header. mail should come from
>vectorlist@spies.com now, and the reply line should
>be to the person who sent the message, not the whole
>group...

I'm disappointed! I've been trying to get all the other mailings lists
I subscribe to, to use your default of replying to the mailing list!

I thought that was totally cool! The times I need to reply to an
individual as opposed to replying to the mailing list are at max only 1
out of 10, more likely something like 1 out of 50.

I can deal with it, but I sure liked it the way it was. It's going to
make replying a bit harder, and will probably lead to more responses
that are not 'replies' which will mess up the nice tree structure that
my mailreader uses.

-Zonn (who now must go to the above message and copy
'vectorlist@spies.com' and move it up to the 'To:' slot.)

 ------ ___ Member of A.A.C.S.:
 |---- | ( ) Association for Artistically
    / / ( () ) Challenged Signatures