well gardner tempest hv cage

From: dpage <dpage_at_se.highway1.com>
Date: Fri Feb 15 1980 - 22:52:49 EST

Well... I have found an overseas manufacturer that will make the
transformers custom for the Wells Gardner vector monitors. The only
problem is that I need to order 100 min. And they will cost around
50-60. each. If you would like to buy some, let me know and I will sell
them at slightly over cost for anyone ordering 15 or more. And sell for
30% over cost for anyone who wants 2 or more.
I can't tell you the actual price yet. But I am sending them a sample
wrapped in "gold" : ) This would solve alot of problems. Let me know how
many you would like so I can get an Idea of how may I must pay for out
of pocket.
I will give anyone ordering now a substantial " gratful discount in the
future for reorders "

Dave