Re:

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_novell.com>
Date: Mon Dec 08 1997 - 17:46:12 EST

> If it helps I still have all my old Atari 800 stuff (850 serial interface,
> etc.) so transferring stuff if no big deal if you need help. I think there
> is/was a PC program that would read an 800 disk native too... (I wasted
> many an hour in my misguided youth removing copy protection from Atari
> computer stuff... ;-)

Oh yeah -- it was around 200 diskettes that I sent Al (some double sided).
I'd like to thank Al for archiving the stuff since I don't have an Atari
800. The distributor I got them from had his techs save the roms of
every game that crossed through the shop. Unfortunatly he stopped a few
years ago (we'll know when when the final list of games comes out). But
they were pretty good about saving everything. (And it used to be a "large"
shop that got tons of games..)

Kurt

/*
 * This version of Kurt Mahan is currently being evaluated. Words he speaks
 * are those of him only and not those of Novell or anybody else.
 *
 * Novell Java Technologies R&D Group
 *
 * Kurt Mahan