Re: Signature Analying (DOH!!)

From: Kev <mowerman?_at_erols.com>
Date: Tue Dec 09 1997 - 08:00:46 EST

Jess Askey wrote:

> Okay, I found what I was actually looking for now. I just had to read a
> bit farther. Anyway, I had an idea to make up one huge HTML page that
> summarized all the SA info that I have for the Atari games into one big
> and organized HTML guide. Would there be an interest in this?

This would be cool.

How many people out there are actually doing SA?

Would it be a worth while effort to look into building a CAT box?

To me it seems like a PC based ICE for the CPU with a probe would be the way to go
(somewhat akin to Fluke's Microprocessor troubleshooters).

I can provide some hints about SAing Bally pinball boards & Pac-Man pcbs if I just have
time....

--
Kev           http://www.erols.com/mowerman  <- Coin Op Video Game site
REMOVE "?" FROM MY E-MAIL