Re: Nightmare! (was: Re: more info on euro star castle boards)

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Tue Dec 09 1997 - 09:19:37 EST

> G'day,
>
> I'll second Kev's nomination for Cine->Atari BW/color (or Sega for that
> matter). Now what's this Nightmare game? (Putting on my asbesto
> suit...is this thing getting worn from use?)
>
> Steven S Ozdemir
> sso@dsc.com

And please don't forget the Cine->Atari COLOR part of that :-) I have
no B/W monitors of any kind and while I could find an Asteroids, there
are NO Cinegames to be found in the Detroit area :-( I'd really like to
stuff the board into my Space Duel. I still say that I might be willing
to try colorizing a game or two - ripoff seems like a great candidate.
I suppose if I did this now, it would provide "real" incentive to do the
converter board :-)

--
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.