Re: Signature Analying (DOH!!)

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Tue Dec 09 1997 - 12:20:13 EST

I have recieved pretty good interest in the Signature Analyser book for
Atari boards. So here is the plan.
   I figure it will be done within 6 months. I have just about all the
schems from that time period. I will go through them and then post the
list here. Then if anyone wants to loan me game schems, I will add them
into the list as well. I want this to be very comprehensive so that we
wouldn't even need schems.
   I will put the page up on the web in HTML, and I will probably get a
couple bound up in a nice spiral binding with laminated cardstock pages
as well, for durability.
   I will keep you all posted.
      jess

--