Re: Quantum restoration in progress (Beg, borrow, or steal post)

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Tue Dec 09 1997 - 16:24:26 EST

"As an alternative I would like to borrow each of these for scanning with the
hopes of doing color prints that I could use while I quest for the real
thing.

I also would be looking for an Ampliphone tube for sale. I have Deflection
/ HV boards but no tubes."

I can loan you my marquee and control panel.

Doesn't Richardson Electronics still sell the tubes?

I have a spare set of aluminum mounting ears for the tube, just
send a mailing adr for the stuff

--al