Re: Quantum restoration in progress (Beg, borrow, or steal post)

From: Christopher V. Moore <cmoore_at_heartlab.heartlab.com>
Date: Wed Dec 10 1997 - 09:44:27 EST

At 01:24 PM 12/9/97 -0800, you wrote:
>"As an alternative I would like to borrow each of these for scanning with the
>hopes of doing color prints that I could use while I quest for the real
>thing.
>
>I also would be looking for an Ampliphone tube for sale. I have Deflection
>/ HV boards but no tubes."
>
>I can loan you my marquee and control panel.
>
>Doesn't Richardson Electronics still sell the tubes?
>
>I have a spare set of aluminum mounting ears for the tube, just
>send a mailing adr for the stuff
>
>--al

I know you're looking for Amplifone tubes, but I just ordered two 19VLUP22
tubes from Richardson about 10 days ago. They said they didn't have any
in stock and that the lead time was 2 weeks. They were still $165 each.

--
Christopher V. Moore -- Principal Engineer
Heartlab, Inc. - 101 Airport Rd - Westerly, RI 02891