Re: Exorcisor on a chip

From: <jwelser_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed Dec 24 1997 - 18:17:49 EST

On Wed, 24 Dec 1997, Christopher V. Moore wrote:

> I've almost finished wire wrapping one from Dave Fish's schematics. Since
> I currently don't have access to a burner to do PAL's and other PLD's then
> this is the way for me to go. It's not that bad a project for wirewrapping,
> but I don't think that I'd want to do one much bigger. Three PALs would
> definately be a simpler wirewrap project. One of these days I'm going to
> have to get myself a burner that can do PLDs.

        This is a non-issue....I'll make the programmed PLDs/PALs
available either at or near the cost of the unprogrammed part.

        BTW: Al Kossow volunteered to burn a MACH210 for me (The
Exorcisor fits VERY nicely in a MACH210 -- 71% utilization, and fewer pins
on the package than any of the others that I fitted to) so I'm going to do
that to make my "prototype." I may wind up buying the adaptor to my
programmer anyway...