Re: Exorcisor on a chip

From: Christopher V. Moore <cmoore_at_heartlab.heartlab.com>
Date: Wed Dec 24 1997 - 10:29:05 EST

At 11:07 AM 12/22/97 -0600, you wrote:

>Hey all,
>
> This weekend, I played around with fitting the Cine.
>Exorcisor onto a single PLD, using the [free] tools that I had
>at my disposal (AMD's PALASM.)
>

> I'm looking for some feedback from people about the
>following stuff:
>
> 1) Does anybody have a programmer with the necessary
>adaptors to program AMD MACH series parts? Better yet, does
>anybody have this adaptor for a Modular Circuit Technology
>MOD-EMUPA programmer, that I might be able to borrow?
>
> 2) Is there any interest in getting the Exorcisor
>on ~3 22V10s?
>
>I'd appreciate any feedback...

This isn't really feedback to the above but,

I've almost finished wire wrapping one from Dave Fish's schematics. Since
I currently don't have access to a burner to do PAL's and other PLD's then
this is the way for me to go. It's not that bad a project for wirewrapping,
but I don't think that I'd want to do one much bigger. Three PALs would
definately be a simpler wirewrap project. One of these days I'm going to
have to get myself a burner that can do PLDs.

--
Christopher V. Moore -- Principal Engineer
Heartlab, Inc. - 101 Airport Rd - Westerly, RI 02891