Re: Atari Cat boxes

From: Anders Knudsen <andersk_at_btc.adaptec.com>
Date: Wed Dec 31 1997 - 02:48:58 EST

If someone gives me the schematics, I'de be willing to just grunt draw em
up, and then do the pcb layout. I have Protel's Advanced schematics
capture and pcb layout tools.
It would be very nice to have a CAT box. Is everyone keen on a repro
(exact dupe), or a new "redesign" -- i.e., support logic on some plds +
processor + rom firmware?
Personally, I just want one that is "functionally equivalent" for now.
Improvements can always be done later...