Re: Anders' WG LV solution

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_novell.com>
Date: Thu Jan 01 1998 - 01:36:15 EST

> I think we (Anders and I) might go ahead and produce these things. We were
> discussing it a couple of days ago and are going to start looking for
> somewhere to do it. Ander might make one or two more changes before we
> proceed.
>
> We were thinking of offering it in several forms

> 2) PCB and bag-o-parts

I'd take 6 or so of these.. I can probably convince some of the local
distributors who still fix these things to take some too (depending on the
price..)

Kurt

This signature file is temporary until the previous file (currently
on free floating metal oxide mixed with disk head fragments) is found
on some non-readable backup tape.

Kurt Mahan
kmahan@novell.com