Re: Star Trek pinout wanted

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Mon Jan 05 1998 - 20:32:21 EST

"I tried a different software package at work to view the
TIFF's, still unreadable when I zoom in. Can they be converted
to JPG's or PDF's ?"

..guess it's time for me to do that

i'll convert the wiring harnesses to pdf's tonight

"Is that why there is an edge card conn on the front of the
cage instead of a harness ??"

no, there was a small circuit board that was placed near
the control panel that was a quadrature decoder which ran
from the front of the game back to the card cage. I guess
the connector on the top of the card box was there for
EMI/RFI shielding.

I'll send out a mail message as soon as the TIFFs are
converted to a PDF file