Re: Star Trek pinout wanted

From: Clay Cowgill <clayc_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Jan 05 1998 - 21:02:06 EST

>"You can use ANY spinner on this game, I have used clone arkanoid
>spinners with great success...
>John :-#)#"
>
>there is a small PCB between the spinner and the CPU board too,
>which is what I meant.
>
>the schematic for it is on www.spies.com, and clay was building
>a few boards up in the batch of multigame boards.

I think about 4 or so of the spinner boards were spoken for. That would
leave me with 1 or 2 left. Most any quadrature-output type "spinner"
should work. I haven't tried it with anything other than the Sega spinner
yet. I have some all-in-onw TTL output guys to try, a TRON spinner, and a
couple of old Tektronix "thumbwheel" spinners too...

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com
\/ Communications Division http://www.supra.com/