Zektor posting from RGVAC

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Tue Jan 06 1998 - 13:34:54 EST

From: Lee Bender <cbender@mail.HiWAAY.net>
Subject: NEW Zektor Found! and other surprises!!!

Last week, while on vacation, I did my usual snooping around in
wharehouses and found what has to be the Holy Grail of arcade video
games: A 100% complete dedicated Zektor that has been in storage since
new! I know this sounds unbelieveable, so I have uploaded pictures of
it so you can see how nice it truly is. The game was put on location
for just a few weeks when it was new (I saw the records) and took in
about $150 before being pulled (probably a monitor problem). Everything
is here and original and complete. Please look at the following
pictures and ENJOY!
Other Noteworthy finds:
A BRAND NEW (Never put on location) Scramble Cocktail. No kidding. It
still had the warranty card in the coin door and the purchase slip was
taped to the glass (I still have it) It was in 100% absolutley MINT
condition but it has experienced a little cracking on the backglass in a
small area as a result of cleaning it. A fabulous find anyway! See my
pic that I have posted of this one also.
A FROGGER cocktail (19" monitor) I haven't seen one of these before.
Works great.
A MINI Phoenix. Missing 13" monitor, but other wise complete.

If someone is interested in purchasing any of this equipment, I may
entertain offers. :)

Lee