Sega Multigame Poll...

From: Clay Cowgill <clayc_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Tue Jan 06 1998 - 14:36:25 EST

Hi Guys.

I'm trying to decide how many PCB's I need to order for the "main run" of
Sega Multigame Kits.

My little post-it pad says that I had interest in about 22 boards (paid
orders) from Vectorlist. I've got checks in for 11 of those. So, I just
need to know:

***** If you told me earlier that you'd like a Sega Multigame Kit, but have
NOT sent me a check yet, please let me know that you still want a board (or
not). I don't need the money right away, but I do need a firm commitment
that you'll send it someday. :-) (Like in the next 3 months.) *****

 From the response on this over the next few days I'll order the main run of
boards. Early orders will start shipping in the next day or two.

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com
\/ Communications Division http://www.supra.com/