Re: Sega Multigame Poll...

From: Clay Cowgill <clayc_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Tue Jan 06 1998 - 18:24:08 EST

>I have not sent you the moneyn yet, and did not know that you wanted me
>too. :> I DEFINITELY want one. I picked up a Start Trek just for this
>thing. Unless you need the money right away, just put me down as a
>definite, and let me know when you have a stack ready. Actually, if it is
>not a problem. put me down for 2 of them.

Yeah, it wasn't a "have to send money" message a while back, just a "send
it when you're ready". :-) I just want to be sure I have enough to go
around. I'll put you down for two for now. If you change your mind later
one more or less won't be a big deal...

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com