Re: AVG chip schematics

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Wed Jan 07 1998 - 20:01:22 EST

Clay Cowgill wrote:

> >As it says there, the RAM is only 12 bits at 4 words. Pretty small.
> > jess
>
> Yeah, but that's 48 macrocells in most CPLD's. Figure one macrocell for
> each bit in a counter (14 more) and some more stuff that isn't in the
> Tempest AVG schematic

Is there more to it than what is shown in the tempest schem? Did you and
Travis find
some kind of official schem for it?
  I would be more than happy to help in donating manpower for Plan A,
but since Im
self employed, my resources are very limited. My nicest test equipment
would be either the HP-5004
or the Fluke Scopemeter. :-0
  jess

--
Jess M. Askey            *** Coming Soon - The Game Archive ***
Game Spot/Audio Analyst  *  Pinball, Video, Parts, Collecting *