Off definition request for design help

From: David Shoemaker (RhoTech) <a-dashoe_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Wed Jan 07 1998 - 20:07:16 EST

I am working on a William's multigame rig and in the process of doing the
control panel re-routing per game I just don't like my design. As there are
many of you here who have very much more EE design knowledge than I, I have
been wanting to ask forever.

But I refuse to go off the list definition that far. Is there another list
with this kind of quality knowledge that anyone here knows about that I
could go to instead?

Thanks,
David

PS
Yes the Cat Box was also slightly off but what can I say? Update on that
soon to follow.