Re: Off definition request for design help

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Wed Jan 07 1998 - 20:40:34 EST

On Wed, 7 Jan 1998 17:07:16 -0800 , "David Shoemaker (RhoTech)"
<a-dashoe@microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am working on a William's multigame rig and in the process of doing the
>control panel re-routing per game I just don't like my design. As there are
>many of you here who have very much more EE design knowledge than I, I have
>been wanting to ask forever.
>
>But I refuse to go off the list definition that far. Is there another list
>with this kind of quality knowledge that anyone here knows about that I
>could go to instead?
>
>Thanks,
>David
>
>PS
>Yes the Cat Box was also slightly off but what can I say? Update on that
>soon to follow.

You just asked the question wrong, try...

--------
I am working on a [Cinematronics] multigame rig and in the process of doing the
control panel re-routing per game I just don't like my design. As there are
many of you here who have very much more EE design knowledge than I, I have
been wanting to ask forever.

My question is:
(blah blah blah)

BTW: to make things easier it would be nice if this design would also work with
a Williams multi-game setup...
--------

;-)

-Zonn

(BTW: I thought the CAT box, being used to fix Atari Vector, games was right on
target)

 ------ ___ Member of A.A.C.S.:
 |---- | ( ) Association for Artistically
    / / ( () ) Challenged Signatures