Re: WG 19k6401

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Sat Jan 10 1998 - 16:00:26 EST

On Jan 10, 12:21pm, Al Kossow wrote:
> Subject: Re: WG 19k6401
> "Zektor was 3rd Sega vector game.. Tac/Scan and Star Trek came out after
> Zektor and they use G08s."
>
> Do you know if "Battlestar" was ever released, or was it just
> a code name for Eliminator?

Oh my, Al, don't you read the FAQ? ;-)

"I have a flyer which promotes Sega X-Y Convert-a-Games that shows another X-Y
game called Battle Star. It appears from the screen shots on the flyer that it
is NOT a prototype game for Eliminator or Space Fury (the flyer shows a
Space Fury being converted to a Battle Star). Even though Space Fury has a
Battle star sound board, it is possible Battle Star itself was never released."

The newest version of the FAQ will be 1.8 once I update the section on the new
Eliminator 4-player flyer I found, and about Lee Bender finding a real Zektor.

(and don't even ask me why I'm at work on a Saturday)...

Sega XY FAQ author /_/|_| /_/ /____/_/|_|
________________ The One and Only 4-player vector game