Re: WG 19k6401

From: Jeffh <Jeffh_at_diac.com>
Date: Sat Jan 10 1998 - 18:10:04 EST

Anders has a photocopy of the manual for this monitor.
It's NOT plug in compatible with the 6101. The connector is different and it
runs on higher voltages.
The HV unit only gets + (no -)
There are also brightness controls, etc. on the deflection board.

If you guys want, I'll get this thing scanned in and posted.

-jeff

jeffh@diac.com
Buy/Sell/Trade classic video arcade games.
www.diac.com/~jeffh/