WG 19k6401

From: <jwelser_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Sat Jan 10 1998 - 01:11:49 EST

Hey all,

        I'm trying to get my Cosmic Chasm up and running, and I
noticed that the monitor wasn't working, so when I took a look at
it, it didn't look like any Vector Monitor I'd ever seen before.

        Low and behold, when I took a look at the manual on spies,
it says that the game used a 19k6401 (it also said that it could
use a G08, but I know this one isn't a G08)

        So, does anybody have a manual/schematics for this thing?
Mine is currently broken :( There's no monitor information other
than the little paragraph saying which monitor it is, and saying
that it takes 100 VAC power input in the manual that is up on spies.

Joe