Re: Anyone seen a Hutron DSI 700 in action?

From: Joel Rosenzweig <joel-r_at_an.hp.com>
Date: Wed Jan 14 1998 - 09:49:13 EST

Clay Cowgill wrote:

> Too bad it's $3000. :-( There's GOT to be something we need it for at
> work... ;-)

We need to form a Vector Games Club. That way, we can all pitch in to
buy the equipment, and can then sign it out and use it.

Maybe all of us vectorheads should move to the same town, then we could
actually do something like this. ;-)

Even though I live in the Boston area, I'd vote for San Francisco. I've
always wanted to live in the heart of Silicon Valley. The thought of all
those surplus stores so close to each other makes me drool just thinking
about it. Plus, the thought that a Wells Gardner color vector monitor
might show up as surplus again, (as they once did), provides quite a
carrot. :-)

I can dream, right?

Joel-