RE: Anyone seen a Hutron DSI 700 in action?

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Wed Jan 14 1998 - 12:10:39 EST

G'day folks,

I'd be willing to pitch a couple hundred into this fund. Of course, I'm
the guy who doesn't have an oscilliscope yet, and I really covet things
like this incircuit tester! I've always thought there's alot of
potential in organizing folks for large purchase (of test equipment in
this case), but it would help if everyone was in the same region. Like
if all the serious/tech collectors in the Bay Area each chipped in $100
and then signed any joint test equipment out of Al's house.

Oh well, back to your regularly scheduled reality...

                Steven S Ozdemir
                sso@dsc.com

ps - Back in the Chicago area, not surprisingly, Rick Schieve kinda
filled this role of having all the test equipment that could be loaned
out. Not surprising since as our AT&T went more towards just software,
lots of hardware labs were being gutted and we scavenged plenty of test
equipment. No oscilliscopes sadly.