Re: Color Asteriods Deluxe?!

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Wed Jan 14 1998 - 15:52:10 EST

On Jan 14, 2:44pm, mayday19 wrote:
> Subject: Color Asteriods Deluxe?!
> Hey all,
> I was talking to a game-dealer friend of mine last night.. he just
> bought a warehouse out and he said there was an Asteriods Deluxe that
> looked like nothing he has ever seen before. He said the cabinet was
> completely different, and it had color vector monitor in it! A color
> AD!? He is gonna bring it in to look at it in the next few days, but
> that is what he told me so far..
>
> Ever heard of ANYTHING like this?

Yes; it's called "Space Duel" ;-)

Ps. or maybe he meant "color raster", it which case it'd be "Blasteroids" ;-)

Pss. Or maybe he just saw one "giant asteroid", it which case it'd be called
"Eliminator" ;-)

Or an AD converted to Star Trek...

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Motorola Phone number : (847) 632-6270
Cellular Infrastructure Group Fax number : (847) 632-3963
Arlington Heights, IL http://www.cig.mot.com/~jenison