Re: Color Asteriods Deluxe?!

From: mayday19 <mayday19_at_IDT.NET>
Date: Wed Jan 14 1998 - 16:12:30 EST

Mark Jenison wrote:

> Yes; it's called "Space Duel" ;-)
>
> Ps. or maybe he meant "color raster", it which case it'd be "Blasteroids" ;-)
>
> Pss. Or maybe he just saw one "giant asteroid", it which case it'd be called
> "Eliminator" ;-)
>
> Or an AD converted to Star Trek...

That is what I first did when I talked to him... I asked him if it was a
converion or Blasteriods. He said it was something different.

He has at least 4 Space Duels so it definately isn't that..

I guess we'll have to wait and see... I hope he wasn't getting confused
or anything.. But I guess getting 300 games in 1 load could do that to
you! :>

I dont see how any proto stuff could make it to GA unless it was for an
industry show... I figure it is all in CA. Besides, what the hell would
the point of a color vector AD be?

he was sure of himself so we'll see..

Jeff