RE: Color Asteriods Deluxe?!

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Wed Jan 14 1998 - 15:55:43 EST

G'day folks,

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but about five years ago someone posted
on RGV(A?) that they had a color Asteroids. Turns out it was just an
Asteroids with a Star Castle overlay.

Unless you have some confidence in your friend's ability (and I'm not
trying to slam anyone here), I wouldn't get my hopes up figuring that
the color AD turns out to be an overlay or Space Duel. Of course, if it
does turn out to be truly a color AD, then I'll start the bidding at
$400. I wouldn't want Gaymond to get it for a song! 8^) 8^) 8^)

                Steven S Ozdemir
                sso@dsc.com

ps - Quite a haul your friend got there! Five MH's!! Did he get any
rare Cinematronics or Vectorbeam stuff?