Re: Color Asteriods Deluxe?!

From: mayday19 <mayday19_at_IDT.NET>
Date: Wed Jan 14 1998 - 16:34:33 EST

I'm probably wasting bandwidth here, cause this will probably not turn
out to be true... but with any luck..

> Not to rain on anyone's parade, but about five years ago someone posted
> on RGV(A?) that they had a color Asteroids. Turns out it was just an
> Asteroids with a Star Castle overlay.
>
> Unless you have some confidence in your friend's ability (and I'm not
> trying to slam anyone here), I wouldn't get my hopes up figuring that
> the color AD turns out to be an overlay or Space Duel.

He has a bunch of SDs so it aint that, he said it was an AD, but it had
a different cab so he looked in the back to see what it was and it had a
color vector monitor in it..

Maybe the op did a hack job with a Space Duel in an AD cab?

> ps - Quite a haul your friend got there! Five MH's!! Did he get any
> rare Cinematronics or Vectorbeam stuff?

No idea as of yet... I'm gonna get a complete list soon..

He'll probably want like $500 to $600 for the MHs, I think that is a
good deal considering they are worth more than that parted out!

Jeff