Did you guys notice....

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Wed Jan 14 1998 - 22:25:48 EST

Hi all,
  I was over at BG micro looking the logic analyser that John told us
about. They have a nice IC spec page with .pdf docs too. I happened to
notice that they have a pdf for the SPO-256 on there. Weren't you guys
looking for that info with great difficulty?

  Anyway, their page is at http://www.bgmicro.com/proddoc.htm

I "borrowed" it an put it up permanantly at ..

 www.gamearchive.com/tech/spo-256/

If anyone wants to add to the docs there please let me know.
Also... BG has the spo-256's for sale for $4.95

jess

--
Jess M. Askey            *** Coming Soon - The Game Archive ***
Game Spot/Audio Analyst  *  Pinball, Video, Parts, Collecting *