Re: News group find ! NOS Star Trek kit !

From: Bill Esquivel <mrbill2_at_telis.org>
Date: Thu Jan 22 1998 - 06:39:28 EST

jim rogers is probably the same J M rogers that I think is from stone
mountain Georgia. I think he was the source of boards behind the
neatojunk sales...

Now I don't want to bad mouth the guy as I did get the space lords
boardset I ordered. The best part was that board worked. SO, bid
accordingly...

Also, keep inmind that I think the videotopia guy supposedly found a NEW
in the box dedicated star trek and it was dead upon first plug in!!
Considering how fast sega monitors flame, I would think any doa unit you
find would be just about new...