Re: 19K6400

From: fishd <fishd_at_tiac.net>
Date: Thu Jan 22 1998 - 18:47:56 EST

At 11:50 AM 1/22/98 -0700, Anders wrote:
>Hello Clay, and all interested. I will be getting the WG6400 service
>manual together over the weekend. I am just going to type in the text
>stuff that is relevant, and scan in the schematics.
>Who was it that acutally has one of these monitors?

I have one inside Aztarac. Paul F. had another one available but I
didn't jump on it at the time (stupid, stupid, stupid).

>I would love to get some photographs of it. Then I can put together a good
>html version of the manual.

The pictures in the copy of the manual I have are so bad that they
looked like black squares, your copy is worse. I'll see about getting
some pictures of the monitor itself but I'll have to borrow a macro
lens from my brother, might take a while.

I still want to try modifying a 6100 into a 6400, the component differences
are listed in my 6400 write-up, I just don't have a spare 6100 to
experiment on.

David Fish | "We want...Information. INFORMATION
Melrose, MA USA | You won't get it!
   fishd@tiac.net | By hook or by crook we will"
   dfish@bev.etn.com | _The Prisoner_