Re: Atari PAT Station?

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_novell.com>
Date: Fri Jan 23 1998 - 20:08:48 EST

> Im looking into buying Gaymond's Atari PAT 900 that he put up on the NG
> this morning. But.. Im not entirely sure what it is exactly. I know it
> is a power supply and lots of input variations (joy, track etc) and from
> what I have heard, they are very heavy. Are there different variations
> of the PAT stations?

PAT 900 or PAT 9000? (I never heard of a PAT 900)

They are all the same. I sent copies of the manual to Al and Clay.

Things to make sure you get:

        - both 44-pin game cables (with round connectors on the ends)
        - All the personality modules that he has (get a list).. The
          tester isn't much good without the personality modules..
          You want duplicates if you can get them (so you can power up
          duplicate boards..)
        - does it come with the 13" monitors? Should be a 13" raster
          and a 13" color vector..

I can supply a manual if it doesn't have one.

And yes, they are VERY heavy and take up a LOT of bench space..

Kurt

This signature file is temporary until the previous file (currently
on free floating metal oxide mixed with disk head fragments) is found
on some non-readable backup tape.

Kurt Mahan
kmahan@novell.com