RE: 19K6400

From: Jeff Hendrix <jeffh_at_diac.com>
Date: Fri Jan 23 1998 - 18:11:45 EST

Whats funny is, Anders and I use to use one of those pistol-grip soldering
guns to solder wires on our R/C cars a dozen years ago or so.

The tips were ALWAYS bent into the form of some kind of artwork and there
was always residue from melted plastic (or tablecloth) all over it.

-jeff

>At 11:55 AM 1/23/98 -0800, you wrote:
>>Ahhh, just you wait. I'll put it together with an 80W Weller
>>pistol-grip soldering gun (with the little light-bulb that turns on when
>>you pull the trigger) and then send it back and complain that it doesn't
>>work in my GO-7. *laugh* :-)
>>
>>-Clay
>
>Yea. Those lightbulbs are cool. ;-)
>I like the way the trigger makes that clicking sound.
>
>-Anders.

>| Anders Knudsen
>| ASIC Design Engineer
>| Adaptec, Inc., Boulder Technology Center
>| anders_knudsen@btc.adaptec.com
>| http://www.adaptec.com

jeffh@diac.com

Buy/Sell/Trade classic video arcade games.
www.diac.com/~jeffh/