Re: Fw: No more foward air?

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Sat Jan 31 1998 - 02:13:39 EST

DP wrote:

> I have shipped over 75 games with forward air. And I just got a game in
> last week. No mention of me not being able to ship anything out. And I know
> all the guys there. If there was any doubt, they would have mentioned it to
> me. I think maybe someone got the story wrong, or noone in my neck of the
> woods has heard about this.
>
> Dave

Well the Denver depot seems to be different for some reason. The
corporate HQ said they were more than happy to ship vids and that
applied to all the depots. But time and time again, the manager at
the denver depot (Tony) refuses to ship them!!?? Even vector games :-0
  jess

--
Jess M. Askey            *** Coming Soon - The Game Archive ***
Game Spot/Audio Analyst  *  Pinball, Video, Parts, Collecting *