Re: Fw: No more foward air?

From: Jeff Hendrix <jeffh_at_diac.com>
Date: Sat Jan 31 1998 - 02:54:37 EST

Wouldn't you know that the only forward air depot to ban video game
shipments would be the one I use. Tony told me it was company wide, I guess
he wanted me to just accept it and go away.
Well I guess I can still get games shipped TO me, there's nothing he can do
if one arrives on a truck (well I guess they could tear it apart and trash
it and say it happened in shipping and isn't covered)

-jeff

>DP wrote:
>>
>> I have shipped over 75 games with forward air. And I just got a game in
>> last week. No mention of me not being able to ship anything out. And I know
>> all the guys there. If there was any doubt, they would have mentioned it to
>> me. I think maybe someone got the story wrong, or noone in my neck of the
>> woods has heard about this.
>>
>> Dave
>
>Well the Denver depot seems to be different for some reason. The
>corporate HQ said they were more than happy to ship vids and that
>applied to all the depots. But time and time again, the manager at
>the denver depot (Tony) refuses to ship them!!?? Even vector games :-0
> jess
>

>--
>Jess M. Askey *** Coming Soon - The Game Archive ***
>Game Spot/Audio Analyst * Pinball, Video, Parts, Collecting *
>509 S. 2nd Street Unit B * http://www.gamearchive.com *

jeffh@diac.com

Buy/Sell/Trade Classic Video Arcade Games
www.diac.com/~jeffh/