RE: I'm still alive...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Fri Feb 13 1998 - 11:29:53 EST

> Clay; I,ve been waiting for my ESB kits for so long that the hype has
> left
> the consumers and the game is no longer particularly desirable to my
> location (I missed the gravy train). Therefore you can use mine to
> fill
> the outstanding orders and send me rev 3 kits when they are done.

Ok-- you're *sure*? I'll be more than willing to kick them out to
others. Want me just to send you a refund until I do the new boards?

(And don't make it sound like you didn't HAVE any ESB kits, Gregg... Not
my fault you didn't use my EPROMs and PALs and couldn't make the first
ones work... ;-)

-Clay