I'm still alive...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Thu Feb 12 1998 - 14:57:30 EST

I've been quiet lately, so here's an update. (Busy with work.)

Sega Multigames are shipping as soon as I get them built. A bunch went
out yesterday. I should be caught up by Monday!

ESB kits are gone. :-( (I might have over-comitted on one or two...
*gulp*) After thinking about it and looking at the schematics for Star
Wars I have an idea for a "version 3.0" spin on the thing. I think I
can do it with a daughtercard that plugs into the CPU socket (with one
EPROM like the Sega Multigame) and then a single EPROM for the AVG and a
single EPROM for the Sound board. MUCH cleaner if I can get it to work
right, and probably cheaper too. :-)

Oh, and Ray-- shipped a box to you today. (!!!!)

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia System, Inc.
\/ Communications Division