Battlezone backdrop?

From: Alan J McCormick <gonzothegreat_at_juno.com>
Date: Thu Feb 19 1998 - 03:09:14 EST

I was over at a fellow RGVACer's house for a party when I noticed his BZ
UR had a backdrop in addition to the cellophane overlay.

This visit left me with a few questions...

#1: Did all BZ UR (periscope and open face) have this overlay? I suspect
mine is missing because a lazy operator didn't replace it after swapping
out the monitor.

#2: Does anybody have said backdrop for sale? If somebody has a mint one,
xeroxes could be made for the rest of us.

BTW Yet another Atari vector emulator is coming out soon. This one should
appeal to true vector-junkies. It has support for the backdrop in
Asteroids Dlx. It even simulates vector chatter! He just needs a pic of
the backdrop for BZ.

Virtu-Al

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]