Re: Exorcisor on a chip

From: Kev <mowerman?_at_erols.com>
Date: Mon Feb 23 1998 - 18:11:06 EST

jwelser@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu wrote:

> Here's what I'm going to do. I will send Al the JEDEC file and
> the pinout (TXT file) to put up on spies and you can do whatever you want
> to do with it. If you can program MACH210 parts, then you're good to go.
> Just look at Dave Fish's schematic, and connect the outputs of the Mach to
> their proper pin on the DIP cables.
>
> Since the pinout is at home, I'll send that to Al tonight. If
> anyone has any questions about this, let me know...
>
> Joe

Great!! This is one of those projects I'd like to play with but probably
won't get to anytime soon but it is comforting to know that the info is
there for us.

Thanks Joe for being generous with your talents! Any interest on
working on a Multi-Pac Man hardware/software switching device?

--
Kev                                             Looking for a few good
PCBs!