uExorcisor layout up

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Tue Feb 24 1998 - 20:09:18 EST

the net was down for a couple of hours to spies..
http://www.spies.com/arcade/schematics/cineEx/cineexlayout.tiff

It's low resolution, but you should get the idea. I should have
4 boards tomorrow morning. One thing I was wondering is the
grounds on the unused pins. I put them on, but you aren't going
to be able to use crimp on 16 pin headers directly without
cutting the ground leads at the end going onto the cine CPU
board. Here are how the headers match up on the cine CPU side:

D8

F4-6 (proceed/) 1 16 *
D14-6 (ds0) 2 15 * L11-1
H14-10 (ready/) 3 14 * I8-3
J14-11 * 4 13 I14-11 (branch/)
J14-10 * 5 12 S9-4 (a0)
                        6 11 * E10-7
A10-6 7 10 * A10-1
B12-6 8 9 * A10-12

U14

U11-12 1 16 * S13-3
T11-4 2 15 * S13-18
U11-9 3 14 * S13-4
T11-7 4 13 * S13-17
U11-7 5 12 * S13-7
T11-9 6 11 * S13-14
U11-4 7 10 * S13-8
T11-12 8 9 * S13-13

DIP CLIPS

N2-9 * 1 16 * N2-12
N2-4 * 2 15 * N2-7
R2-9 * 3 14 * R2-12
R2-4 * 4 13 * R2-7
T2-9 * 5 12 * T2-12
T2-4 * 6 11 * T2-7
N2-8 * 7 10 * gnd lug
R2-8 * 8 9 * T2-8

'*' are the signals driven by the pattern generator

It might be handy to add this to the back of the Exorsisor manual, Dave..