Re: Vector 3d?? (poor humor ahead!)

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 13:25:37 EST

> >----------

My friend used to summarize his love for vector games a bit differently
but basically it came to this...

  They tend to give me my own vector... in my pants!!!

Ha! :-) Sorry for the crudeness, I couln't resist. ;-)

Jess

--
Jess M. Askey            *** Coming Soon - The Game Archive ***
Game Spot/Audio Analyst  *  Pinball, Video, Parts, Collecting *