RE: Board tester board...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 19:08:03 EST

> you can buy strips of .025 pins on .1" centers. that's
> what I used for the wires that go to the 5004 (no clips
> required, the .025 plugs that the clips connect to on
> the pod fit on the pin strip directly)

Got a part number and/or vendor for the ones you used handy?

Will you send it to me? :-)

I'd like to get either single-pins that I can press-fit before
soldering, or something on some sort of "header". Soldering single pins
that are smaller than the hole they're going into is a real pain in
the...

-Clay