RE: On Topic:: ) Help w/encoder

From: David Shoemaker (Comforce/RhoTech) <a-dashoe_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Sun Mar 01 1998 - 17:32:15 EST

        Hey there Clay,

> There was also a Tempest control panel (w/out overlay) that was setup
> for a trackball. Haven't a clue what that was for. Maybe a Quantum
> conversion kit for Tempest?

Any chance you still have this? And might be willing to let go of it? I am
trying to build a Quantum in a Tempest cab and it would make it MUCHO easier
:)

Oh and I just got my order sent off for the Multi game sets. The wife had
slapped me pretty hard when I showed up with a stack of things I had ordered
from people and I had to wait for the cash flow situation to improve before
I could start sending out checks.

        David