LV2000s shipped!!!

From: Anders Knudsen <andersk_at_btc.adaptec.com>
Date: Sun Mar 01 1998 - 10:40:24 EST

Well all LV2000 orders have shipped, so you all should be getting them
this week!
Get this though! After Jeff and I shipped them all off yesterday, I was
looking at the Installation docs (big mistake) and found a "small error".
So, on Page 5 of the installation docs there is instruction of which holes
to solder the "wires" into. It should say that the black wire goes into
the top hole where R101 came out of (the left hole marked with a square),
and the red wire goes into the top hole where R100 came out of (the
right hole marked with a square).
I was somehow dyslexic and ended up swapping the words "left" and "right".
:-( So basically the paragraph is correct if you just swap the words
"left" and "right".
This will make more sense when you get the printed docs. Jeff will update
the online docs, which are in color BTW. (www.diac.com/~jeffh/lv2000)

-Anders.