Sega vector viewer...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Mar 02 1998 - 14:32:32 EST

Hi everyone.

I decided to finally try playing around with Visual Basic (*ack*) on the
PC over the weekend. I ended up porting my "vsnoop" program (lets you
look at Sega vector game ROM images and find the graphics). It actually
turned out pretty cool-- it now draws in full color, and searching and
scaling occurs in realtime from a couple scroll bars. There's a little
built-in file browser too.

If any of you want it, let me know and I'll put it on my webpage or
something. (I used the "Winseek" demo from Visual Basic as a
boiler-plate, so it's still named "Winseek" for some !@#$!@ reason I
can't figure out. And how you make VB print anything in Hex is still
beyond me... ;-)

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia System, Inc.