Re: Sega vector viewer...

From: Wade Tsai <ep60wtu_at_noh71zk.shell.com>
Date: Mon Mar 02 1998 - 15:09:52 EST

> If any of you want it, let me know and I'll put it on my webpage or
> something. (I used the "Winseek" demo from Visual Basic as a
> boiler-plate, so it's still named "Winseek" for some !@#$!@ reason I
> can't figure out.

If you're using VB 5.0, on the "Project" dialog, select the project name.
Next on the "Properties" dialog, click on the "Name" field to alter the
project name. Or you can just fire up vi and edit the file
<project name>.vbp instead :-)

> And how you make VB print anything in Hex is still
> beyond me... ;-)

debug.Print Hex(<some integer number>)

or if you want to get fancy: Msgbox Hex(<some integer number>)
:-)

--
Wade.
| ep60wtu@shell.com                           |