Re: Original ESB PCB for sale

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 11:33:00 EST

> As a heads up to folks on this list, my original Atari factory conversion ESB
> PCB is currently up for auction (going going gone phase starts Friday).
> Current bid is $135, which is a deal for those fanatics among us that insist on
> originals for their collections (thankfully, I've started to mature ;-)
>
> Ray

So maturity boils down to caring more about money... Otherwise you wouldn't
mind the space the originals take up & the money they cost (or that you can
get for them). Don't get me wrong, I agree completely - a modified Star Wars
set is more practical than having both. But this "maturity" road if taken
too far leads to bad things...

--
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.