Re: New Cat box development?

From: Anders Knudsen <Anders_Knudsen_at_btc.adaptec.com>
Date: Fri Mar 13 1998 - 10:20:16 EST

At 10:00 AM 3/13/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Whatever happened to the new cat box development project? Did anyone
>make progress with that? Was I asleep at the wheel?
>
>Joel-

I haven't looked at it any further. If I remember we were thinking about
the possibility of using a Motorola 68HC11 to create the "catbox deaux".
I am still interested in this project. I have a 68HC11 development board
sitting in my basement just waiting to be used!
Now I just need to find some time to get started.
Perhaps we need to define the architecture of the new catbox. Keeping in
mind that we don't want to OD on the features. I'm happy with one that does
the same thing the old catbox does, but is architectured such that one
could expand on it.
So who's up for writing the architecture "spec" so we have something to
design to? I'm willing to be part of it.
-Anders.